Thursday 28 February 2013

Welcome

Hi

Have you ever been to a car show and all the smart cars and there clubs roll in....... nissan sti's,rxi's,vdubs,gti clubs and there you are...


With this soped up nissan 720 dropped and pimped.... no club cause no one has one for u. Or you have this hot 1 tonner or hardbody or 1400 champ....

Sjoe they say join the nissan club, but they dont know the first thing about your truck...


We Would like to start one just for us truckers, or I mean small truckers,mini truckers or what ever you think we are with these AWESOME LITTLE monsters....callled NISSAN,DATSUN......






If you want to be pimped...... or just enjoy the company of nissan crazy trucking  then e-mail me and we can start this club exclusively to nissan bakkies...or as I like to say TRUCKERS

badroen.cassiem@gmail.com

18 comments:

  1. Awesome blog page. Golden oldies lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this,and I would like my truck to be pimped

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favoured My heart ..Nissan I Tonner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys,Amos in Soshanguve Pretoria,I have Nissan that I love very ,please help me to pimp my ride

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Any idea where can I find a Nissan one tonner 2.5 diesel ring gear or flex plate anybody please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I mean what makes this car to distroy clutch plates like broke them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nissan kop. Love to be a member

    ReplyDelete
  8. also busy with 1 tonner.need to find some parts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys I want to lift my 1 to low help pls or info

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I got a Nissan 1tonner18l but can't get the papers previous oner passesed in need of a body with papers pls mn I love these tokkies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice staff,I own one which needs to be pimped

    ReplyDelete